How to make yourself feel better:
1. Eat a meal. Stuffing your mouth is easier to do and it prevents mean words from flowing out of it.
2. Cry it out. The bad feelings will only seem to have more and more ingredients added until they flow in the form of a salty solution that pours from the eyes and make us act like fountains.
3. Share with a friend. You don't really just have to talk about the problem, cuz the thing is, they'll change the topic even if you want to keep pouring your heart out. Not only will this make your friendship even stronger, it will give you someone who will: laugh at you for being stupid, cry with you because you're hurt, get mad at you because you're being weak/get mad at you because you've got too much pride or ALL of the above.
4. Take a nap. Fall asleep anywhere and everywhere. This will keep you distracted as other people's looks will now be the focus of your shame.
5. Learn to have a laugh at what's happening. Keeping a frown on your face will not only worry the friends who are trying to make you laugh, but it will also make you look like a bulldog. An exact replica, with the puffy eyes, wet nose, sagging eye-bags and loooooong facial expression.
6. Surround yourself with people who love you. These are the people you can depend on who will do everything in their power to make you feel like the idiot that you are for wasting your tears and wasted your time being sad. These are the people who will tell you things will work out just fine when the time comes, it's just that neither of you can tell when that'll happen.
7. Have a talk with God. He knows what's happening, He knows it's tough because you feel like the world is on your shoulders, but He will always love, always listen and always care.
*Note from the author: These will only work if you want to feel better, not when you want to keep drowning yourself in your misery.