Saturday, January 07, 2012

OINK!







There are times when I really really want to buy something, usually I'm the dork who doesn't buy that many clothes but THINGS. I love shiny, pretty things! >.< BUT I have a problem: I spend ALL my money on food :(

When I got home, it dawned on me that I had quite a number of piggybanks at hand, most of them I had never used because, well, let's face it, I'm not the type who doesn't spend money.


the "put some money inside me please" look

As chinky as I am and as many years as I've had in a Chinese school, I cannot
for the life of me remember what that word it or what it means.

this is actually a frog and not a pig HAHA


To prove it, all of the little banks have nothing inside them save a few coins. YEAH, COINS. HAHA. So here's to me for 2012, to actually filling these babies! :D

oink!

No comments:

Post a Comment