Sunday, January 08, 2012

Home body

Since I'm the kind of kid who's stuck at home a lot *lame for an 18 year old, I know* I tend to have indoorsy pasttimes.

From my blog, you might have noticed some *if not all* of them.

1.) Photography

2.) Reading and writing

and last but not the least of all,

3.) BAKING

mix mix mix mix the batterrrrrrrrrr



semi sweet chocolate chips ;)



mixed with the batter..



put on the baking sheet


and baked to make CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
I've got a lot of people who love me so much, they keep letting me bake these babies. Full of FAT...er full of LOVE <3

2 comments:

  1. looks yummmy!
    http://thelivingcloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With the semi sweet chocolate chips, I couldn't help myself to a couple either :)) Thanks! :)

      Delete