Thursday, September 01, 2011

Surprise ;)

I should have brought a camera today :(

Dear blog, today was *****'s birthday. Guess what I had planned? :)

It wasn't much, since my college sked has always been hectic but I wanted to surprise him with Blueberry Cheesecake and a video :">

So, here's what really happened today.

1.) It's Thursday and I love Thursdays because they are the days he and I have almost the same time schedules, at least from 12-2:30 before he has Chem class.

The problem? I had a make-up class for Chem by 1 :|

2.) I wanted to make him Blueberry Cheesecake.

The problem? No blueberries at the mall, only strawberries and cherries. He doesn't like them as much as blueberries :[


3.) In the video, I wanted to show him something special, other than just a photo collage and a letter.

The problem? I am not talented enough for that kinda work. He's the physical, dancer type. I'm the..girl who likes reading and watching :(


So, with all these factors in mind, HOW DID HIS BIRTHDAY END UP?

1.) I still made the video, and made a complete fool out of myself (but he loved it. His smile never left his face today :">)

2.) I made him strawberry cheesecake instead (and he's biased about what he eats since he claims that whatever I make is delicious, but I think it wasn't too bad. I tried to make the taste work :D)

3.) Because we'd only get to spend 1 hour together, I decided to be the first face he saw today. I woke up earlier than I was supposed to (class starts at 10:30, I was out of the house by 9:00) and surprised him.

And all the effort I made was completely worth it because

HE HAD A SMILE ON HIS FACE FROM THE MOMENT HE SAW ME AT THE DOOR.
WHEN HE OPENED THE DOOR, HE GAVE ME A HUG.
WHEN HE SAW VIDEO, it looked like he was enjoying it (so the embarrassment was worth it :">)
WHEN I CAME WITH HIM TO SCHOOL, HE STILL KEPT A SMILE ON HIS FACE.
AT LUNCH, HE COULDN'T SHAKE THE SMILE OFF EVEN AMIDST OUR FRIENDS.
Pinagbigyan siya nila Pau so he could be as sweet as he wanted on his birthday
And, best of all, he kept saying "I love you" whenever he saw me.

Ahhhhh, I love surprises :">

No comments:

Post a Comment