Sunday, February 12, 2012

Lens Love :)

I'm an amateur or simply put, I'm still a NOOB kind of photographer. I take photography as a way to have fun, and as a leisure hobby because I'm just a little girl who isn't sure what she has to show :))

Why this post then, you may be wondering. Well, even if I am a noob at this, I still love photography and I want to be able to pass it on. *Mainly so that I don't go bored while relaxing*

And so far, I've never had the chance to take photos of the lens I have and the use they've been to me. Mainly because I love my standard zoom 18-135mm so much *am just really lazy to bring other lens around XD* though I love my other lens as well.

Without further ado, here they are:

from just the zoom to having 3 additional babies <3

the first non-kit lens I got from my dad. The EF 50 mm

my newest, the EF 100mm macro lens; perfect for macro *duh* and portraits :)

one of the first lens I ever used in life. The EF 90-300 mm non USM zoom lens
Hopefully, I'll have more chances of using ALL of these this year. I'm excited and happy that my dad is being so supportive, and I can't wait to see what else he'll have in store for me and this ever growing hobby of mine <3

No comments:

Post a Comment