Tuesday, December 27, 2011

See You Soon :')

Sembreak na ngayon and most people go home.

That includes him.

What could I do about it?

The thought of him going home makes me smile but knowing he has to leave me here doesn't. In fact it takes a lot of strength for me not to cry. Even more not to tell him what's wrong with me.

Our Christmas break began on the 21st. After our Prelim exams. I asked him when he'd be going home and he said on the 23rd probably. What would he be doing the next 2 days?

The crazy boy told me the extra days were for me.

We spent the next day, the 22nd together, buying gifts for his family members.

him: mine, kailangan ko palang umuwi ngayong gabi. Pag6:30
me: oh, okay. *inside </3*

while buying gifts, I couldn't keep my mind off his statement. It just kept making me sad :( And eventually, no matter how hard I tried to keep the tears at bay, they fell.

After shopping for the gifts, I told him he had to go home and pack up his things. By 3:45, he had a couple of hours to prepare.

him: tulungan mo na lang ako prepare ng gamit ko.

and wordlessly, I took his hand and went with him. I knew it was going to be a chance for me to cry it out..

him: sama ka sakin. Please.

those words made my heart hurt so much, I didn't bother hiding the tears even though I knew it'd hurt him to see me cry too..

when we were finally alone, I cried my heart out. Soon, he cried a little along with me.

I helped him pack and gave him lots of hugs.

him: babalik naman ako soon. Wag mong kalimutan na laging nasa puso mo lang ako.

when he asked if I wanted to take anything home with me, the first thing that popped into my head was: you. And then I decided to ask for the shirt he was wearing.

That night, I wore that shirt and hugged Thirdy *his monthsary gift last last month* and tried not to cry as much.

No comments:

Post a Comment