Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas Break

Boredom a given when you spend your entire break at home with nothing but the internet, the bed and the fridge as your friends.
Because the first New Year is coming :D

Boredom also takes a part of this too :))

Apples, covered in condensada. I'm a sugar addict :">

Some cookies from Korea from a churchmate :)

And chips. Delish <3


Before the year ends, I'd like to update once more for the year :) Not just because I've been busy with school and stuff, but because so far, my semestral break has been pretty mellow. And by mellow, I mean a little boring. All I feel is that I'm missing people, a certain someone mostly and I can't wait for school to start because that'd mean getting to see human beings. After all, in all my current photos, no other people are involved :))

No comments:

Post a Comment