Monday, December 05, 2011

The Guys in My Life :)

Having my first and only boyfriend makes him the butt of most jokes my male family members have. Or maybe they aren't jokes? I don't know what to call them really.. but they aren't that bad. I just can't be too sure how to describe them to him haha.

dad and uncle haha

cousins (kuya jun *5 yrs older than me* and kuya jan *2/3 yrs older*)

younger brother, cousin (he's about 8 yrs or more older than me), younger cousin
(younger brother's age)

dad making a funny face XD

my cousins look so gangstah. hahahaha


bad boys. HAHA. seriously :| but they <3 me teehee



Not all of them, that's for sure but take my dad for example. *with translations* haha

*these all happened today :|*

papa: what are you going to be doing 5 years from now?
me: I dunno yet.
papa: maminyo na mo ni ***** ana? (will you be marrying him by then?)
me: o.o can't we wait till we're stable before that?
(papa laughs)

while at the kitchen
kuya jun: musta naman mo ni ***** day? naga away mo? (how are you and your boyfriend? Do you guys argue?)
me: wala uy. But-an man kaayo to. Ako man ang maldita. haha (No, he's too nice. I'm the mean one. Haha.)
papa: dili seloso, dili maldito. AH. Asa ka ana?? (Not the jealous type, not the bad boy type, where can you find that?? *shocked kind of voice*)
kuya jun: mayo na day, kay gi ingnan baya na nako, kung pahilakon na nimo akong ig-agaw, NAH. (That's good, because I've already warned him about hurting you or making you cry)
me: -_- but-an lagi to kuya uy. Naa gud koy dugo ni papa ug mama, ako gyud ang maldita. HAHA (I'm telling you, he's really nice. I've got papa as my dad and mama as my mom, I'm sure I'm the mean one. HAHA)

Le sigh. And this isn't the only instance in my life where my family gets all real about my boyfriend >.< I guess it's okay, as long as they're trying to get used to the idea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment